Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Welcome to the blog!

Hello! I'm Elizabeth and this is my blog. I've been a book reviewer for over 13 years and have had several blogs over the years, including HEAs Are Us and Ever After Book Reviews!

Check out the About section for more info about this venture and all the blog policies and such. 

I love reading romance! Fantasy/Sci-Fi and Paranormal romance books are my favorites to read. I'm also a sucker for small-town Contemporary romances, chilling romantic suspense and anything else that tickles my fancy. 

This platform is used to share my love of books and cheerleading for all the amazing authors out here working hard to make their dreams come true. And ours, too!

My cousin reviews too so you'll see her around as well.

Thanks for visiting us and if you don't mind, please drop a few book recommendations in the comments and let us know what you're reading and loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment